Subtitle

I was recently described as having "spunk and fight." These adjectives were used to describe both strength and weakness in my life. This blog is a story that is being written about how I have left physical and emotional baggage and I am heading forward, packing a little lighter, setting goals, reaching some, falling short at others, but always growing everyday. Won't you join me?

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rachael Boer Photography

Friends!!! My digital images have arrived from my "I lost a bunch of weight and am turning 30" photo shoot. Also referred to as "I have GOT to get new pictures for my mom's dining room wall because the current ones are AWFUL" photo shoot. Evidenced below:



So...here is the album (I believe set to autoplay a slideshow if I did it correctly)!!!



Rachael specializes in newborns and children photography and is just wonderful at it. If you have one or some of these (or if you are a cool, single gal like me) you should check out her work! Her website is www.rachaelboerphotography.com.

I'd love to know which are you favorites! My mom chose: 2, 25 and 37. I chose: 6, 11, 14, 24, 26 and 31. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoot. I don't know which ones are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you mom wants some shots of you smiling. I like 23 also - serious face with slight smile. Number 6 is also my favorite artistic shot! You look great in all of these - nice job beautiful!

    ReplyDelete