Subtitle

I was recently described as having "spunk and fight." These adjectives were used to describe both strength and weakness in my life. This blog is a story that is being written about how I have left physical and emotional baggage and I am heading forward, packing a little lighter, setting goals, reaching some, falling short at others, but always growing everyday. Won't you join me?

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pyramid Cardio on the Elliptical

Today was a cardio day and I planned on either using the elliptical or swimming. I didn't feel like getting my hair all chlorine-y so I used the elliptical. I did my pyramid cardio which is moving the crossramp incline from 10 to 15 to 20 to 15 to 10 to 15 etc... every 5 minutes for 45 minutes.

Here are my stats:

Calories Burned: 550.2
Time: 46:30
Strides: 6753
Distance: 3.86 miles


I got a smoothie in the LifeCafe after my workout (as I typically do) and while I was waiting for it Devon came in to get some dinner. He came and sat with me while he waited too. Looks like somebody misses Erin... :) I was reading my book but as I told him, I was *happy* to put it away for such a momentous occasion. I caught him up on the hilarity that is the comings and goings of my life. He told me that I never disappoint. :) Of course I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment