Subtitle

I was recently described as having "spunk and fight." These adjectives were used to describe both strength and weakness in my life. This blog is a story that is being written about how I have left physical and emotional baggage and I am heading forward, packing a little lighter, setting goals, reaching some, falling short at others, but always growing everyday. Won't you join me?

Friday, May 6, 2011

Ran to the Running Expo!

Amy and I went to Frederick today to go to the Frederick Running Festival Health and Fitness Expo! Sure, we aren't *actually* participating in the expo by *running* the half marathon tomorrow. Or my cheering it on. We just went to the expo for fun. :) Naturally, we went for a run beforehand in lovely downtown Frederick. It was lovely. We went for ~30 minutes total but walked a bit of it.

At the expo we got free stuff!!!! And we both purchased The Stick. I'm excited to see how it is long term. It was great there--Amy talked the cute sales guy into "giving me a demo." I enjoyed it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment