Subtitle

I was recently described as having "spunk and fight." These adjectives were used to describe both strength and weakness in my life. This blog is a story that is being written about how I have left physical and emotional baggage and I am heading forward, packing a little lighter, setting goals, reaching some, falling short at others, but always growing everyday. Won't you join me?

Friday, May 20, 2011

Penance

Yesterday I went to NJ and so was gone from super early to fairly late. I did not exercise--which I knew I wouldn't--but I also didn't eat the greatest.

As penance today, I tried the "fun" step-mill intervals that Liz suggested. She says that she does 4 minutes easy and 1 minute hard intervals. I asked if she meant levels 4 or 5 for easy and 7 or 8 for hard. She laughed and said more like 10 or 11 for hard. Yikes!

I went for 40 minutes, doing intervals for the first 30 then cooled down for the last 10 minutes. The breakdown:

4 minutes, level 4
1 minute, level 10
4 minutes, level 5
1 minute, level 11
4 minutes, level 4
1 minute, level 11
4 minutes, level 4
1 minute, level 11
4 minutes, level 4
1 minute, level 11
4 minutes, level 4
1 minute, level 11
10 minutes, level 4


I was talking to Devon during the final 10 minutes or so and so completely forgot to write down stats! Oops! :)

On a completely different front, I had a really great day at work today! Excited for a fun weekend--especially Amanda F.'s Bridal Shower!!!! And then NYC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment