Subtitle

I was recently described as having "spunk and fight." These adjectives were used to describe both strength and weakness in my life. This blog is a story that is being written about how I have left physical and emotional baggage and I am heading forward, packing a little lighter, setting goals, reaching some, falling short at others, but always growing everyday. Won't you join me?

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sun Fun!

I lifted today. I chose to do upper body since Liz destroyed my legs on Thursday. However, I was feeling a little ill this morning, so I took it kind of easy. I wanted to be sure to do *something* for each major muscle group.

Here's what I did:

Assisted Pull-Ups: 115/15, 105/15, 95/12
Lying DB Pull-Overs: 25/15, 25/15, 35/15
Neutral-Grip Seated Row: 40/15, 50/15, 60/15
Assisted Dips: 64/15, 58/12, 52/10
Machine Shoulder Press: 30/15, 40/15, 50/12


Then, I showered, ate and headed out to the pool to meet my Aunt and two cute cousins! (my Aunt is cute too... :) I understand the original wording did not necessarily imply that...) We splashed and played and caught the kids from the waterslide over and over and over again. For like 30 minutes I just played fetch with Zachary--kids are so easy to entertain! :)

After 2 hours of fun in the sun, I am exhausted! A nap is in order before my evening festivities!!!

Oh! I also bought a cute new dress and pair of funky red pumps for my birthday dinner next Friday! Both were on ridiculous sale! WIN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment