Subtitle

I was recently described as having "spunk and fight." These adjectives were used to describe both strength and weakness in my life. This blog is a story that is being written about how I have left physical and emotional baggage and I am heading forward, packing a little lighter, setting goals, reaching some, falling short at others, but always growing everyday. Won't you join me?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Missed You Too: An Explanation

I know, I know. It's been so long. So long. I kinda sorta quit blogging for awhile. But the fans (well, one or two fans) have demanded it. So, I'm back.

I don't know how frequent it will be, but I hope to write at least a couple times a week. I hope to chat about my working out (in vaguer terms than before--haven't been very stat-oriented lately), my diet and diet plans, funny stories, etc...

As a bit of explanation of what's been going on in my life. Ever since my abdominoplasty (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in March), I feel like I have never gotten back on the workout/diet wagon. I need to lose about 20 pounds to get to a healthy weight that makes me happy. Hear this: I am very happy with my current body, but I know that healthy for me is 20 lbs less. Also, the fact that I am on an increase leads me to believe that without a goal, I will continue to increase. So, I plan to decrease. And I plan to decrease by ~ 20 lbs. :)

To do this, I am trying a new diet plan--have a dietitian and everything! More about that in a future post.

I will wrap up the time off with: had a lot of fun, ate a lot of great food, traveled like crazy, worked out with some AMAZING partners (FILLY!!!!) and lived life to the fullest. What more could a girl want? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment